We are committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you register with us, we collect your name, shipping and billing address, e-mail, phone number and other contact information.
- If you make a purchase through stylohub.net, we collect your shipping and payment information, such as you credit or debit card number, expiration date and other information necessary to process your payment. We use this information only to process your purchase. We do not store this information.
- We also collect and store information about any inquiries or communications you submit to us or any promotions in which you participate in stylohub.net. In addition, we collect your e-mail address and name if you sign up to receive information about the latest deals and promotions.
- We may also collect information about you from other third parties to make our future service and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending an e-mails to you to confirm your order status and shipment, or to otherwise communicate with you about your order.
- To communicate with you about your account.
- To learn more about your shopping preferences, to develop and provide products and services which attracts you and enhance your experience on our website.
- To analyse trends and statistics and for research purposes.
- To protect the security and integrity of stylohub.net and our company.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, unless we receive your consent
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties, service providers or agents that perform functions on our behalf. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, and security of personal information and to only use it for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us.
We may disclose your information in order to investigate, prevent and take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety, rights or property of any person or party, or violations of our Terms and Conditions.
We may also disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial or administrative proceeding, court order or any other legal process.
Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your personal information to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
The information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption.
From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods to enhance your safe shopping experience with us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
STYLO HUB PVT LIMITED, ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE), AND ANY OF OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS OF ANY OF THEM, EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL ON SUCH WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE.
NOTHING IN THIS LEGAL NOTICE SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT STYLOHUB’S LIABILITY FOR: (A) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE; (B) FRAUD; (C) MISREPRESENTATION AS TO A FUNDAMENTAL MATTER; OR (D) ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by any event which is outside our control.
Any event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation change of law, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
If any event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control. Where the event outside our control affects our delivery of goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event outside our control is over.
You may cancel the contract if an event outside our control takes place and you no longer wish us to supply the goods to you.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to our website or to products you purchase with us shall be submitted to arbitration in United Kingdom, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate STYLO HUB PVT LIMITED intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in United Kingdom, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.